Thursday, July 9, 2009

Anita Roshini Ramnath

Seriously, the last few weeks of my life have been so blech, I don’t know what I’d do without Anita.  She’s better at picking up the slack than anyone else I’ve ever known.  She’s also even better at not letting me wallow too much in self pity and illness and to keep my head on my shoulders and be realistic.  That’s probably more important than anything else.

Last week, we had our Ashirbad/Engagement party and it was amazing.  I felt like crap through most of it, but it was amazing.  My friend Mike’s wife made us a FABULOUS cake for it.

Ashirbad

If you can believe it, I actually forgot my camera for this!  This album is made of a compilation of my friends’ pictures.  More later.

 

Right now, I’d like to go to sleep and sleep through the night for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment