Sunday, January 24, 2010

Quick note about the weekend

So, as my condition has been improving, Anita and I are renewing our search to find a venue for our wedding.  I’m so happy to be reclaiming my life slowly.  Anita and I went through a whole slew of wedding stuff (and made a TON of appointments to view venues) yesterday afternoon.  That evening, we spent a little time at my friends’ house and today, my friend Steve stopped by for a couple of hours.  That was preceded by a Friday spent at my friend’s Mike’s house for a quick lunch.

Being social and feeling comfortable in social situations feels good again.  And while I will admit to taking two of those 5 hour energy things this weekend (which are definitely labeled incorrectly in terms of flavor… The flavors “berry” and “lemon-lime” should be named “ass” and “butt” flavor), I didn’t really feel sick at all.  I’m able to avoid the pain killers all day and usually only have to take them once at night. 

I’m starting to feel like me again and that feels good.  I’m hoping to get back to work in a couple of weeks and hoping to get back to SOME semblance of “normal”.

 

All good things.

No comments:

Post a Comment