Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Can you believe that she's been with me for five years?!?!?

So wow. Anita and I have crossed a milestone... We have been together for FIVE effing years. Anyone that knows me knows that being around me as much as she has for five years, she deserves some sort of award. I mean.. FIVE YEARS... That level of intimacy is Joe LaPlaca territory.. With slightly less taint tickling (in her defense.. That man knows how to tickle some taint).

All jokes aside, I've never felt so loved, so happy, so at peace with myself as I have since we've been together. And while this is OFFICIALLY the last time we will be celebrating our dating anniversary, I just wanted to recognize how amazing the last five years have been.. With a little help from our friend Elton John...



It's a little bit funny this feeling inside

I'm not one of those who can easily hide

I don't have much money but boy if I did

I'd buy a big house where we both could live

If I was a sculptor, but then again, no

Or a man who makes potions in a travelling show

I know it's not much but it's the best I can do

My gift is my song and this one's for you

And you can tell everybody this is your song

It may be quite simple but now that it's done


I hope you don't mind


I hope you don't mind that I put down in words

How wonderful life is while you're in the world

I know that it hasn't been so easy lately, but I know you believe when I say that you are all my reasons.  Everything I've been trying to do is for you and for us and the future.  I've loved you for so long, I don't remember myself as anyone else but the person so deeply in love with you.  And that ain't bad. Stay black!!


Happy final April 10th!

No comments:

Post a Comment