Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 0: Welcome to your life–There’s no Turning Back

I made it through it.  That’s all I can say.  Now All I have left to to is rebuild my entire immune system and then re enter society.  Easy peezy, japanezy, right?

he morning was filled with another bout of radiation.  It was exhausting as usual.  Lucky for me, my mom was there for me and relieved much of my anxiety.  Having my family around has really helped.

I came back to the room and was taken yet again at about 1:30 for one LAST bout of radiation.  Lucky for me, it was so close to the first one, I basically slept through the entire thing.  Hahaha  ZzzZZzZZZZzz

I came back upstairs and FINALLY, my Anita is there along with my sister (and still my mom).  It took a  lot for me to keep from crying because while we Skype, it’s just not the same as being able to see her in person (jn her shnazzy new glassed!!)

At about 5:00, they started the transfusion of stems cells and they took.  All we have no is a waiting game to see if they graph and to eventually be cured.

 

I guess I will have to figure out a different way to get out of work all winter!!  Hahahaha

}o-)

This is the best reception rocked EBHAR!!

1 comment:

  1. Bravo for new beginnings! Sending some good juju your way!

    (Payal)

    ReplyDelete