Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day +6: In My Life, I’ve Loved Them All

Sorry again for not being available for just about anything over the last few days.  I’ve been stuck in my own personal hell here.  I’ve had the energy to do absolutely nothing and that includes texting, Skyping, and whatever else.  I apologize to the many of you that have tried to contact me.  In the future, if I’m out of comission, ,you can always ask Anita about what’s going on.  While she’s been a  bit  shut out as well, she knows what’s up.

So, what have I been up to?  My immune system hit rock bottom today.  That means tomorrow I should be bouncing back.  Tomorrow, the donor cells should start to do their trick and in a weeks time, I should have a good amount of my strength back.  Of course until then, I will be stuck in this hell.

I know lots of you are planninng on visiting in the coming days, THANK YOU!!!  I need  you and I love you!!

Again, I have no funy video for you today.  I’m sorry!  Hope all is well!!

4 comments:

  1. You don't know me, but I also have Myelofibrosis and they want me to re-visit a BMT after I am done with the Incyte Clinical trial. Last time we checked, I didn't have a good match. Did you have a family match? Anyway, I pray for you daily and check your blog to see how you are doing. You have a great writing style and sense of humor. I am sorry it has been so tough. Hang in there. It sounds like you have amazing friends, and family to help you through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi f5bcf6b6-3b0a-11e0-b11e-000bcdcb8a73, Paulash is pretty tired right now, but I just wanted you answer your question about the family member match. He did not have a family member match but an anonymous donor. It was an allogenic BMT, he was able to find a match in a couple of months, they had been looking for one for a while before they decided on the transplant. It was only a 9 however, but so far so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I told you... Anita has all the answers... And a great smile... And a great butt to boot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's true, those transplants knock you out for a while. I remember that part well. And it's soo hard to get a good night's sleep in a hospital.
    I had terrible Mucusitis too, I feel your pain. Lots of italian ice! All I ate was ice lol. Feel better!

    ReplyDelete