Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I’ve Got Another Confession to Make… I’m Your Fool

 

 

 

My sister has started a blog of her own on carepages.com to keep people updated with what's going with the transplant.  You have to sign up for a membership on carepages.com, but it's free.  If you're interested in what's going on and would like to be updated, please follow

http://www.carepages.com/carepages/PaulashsTransplantUpdates

I'm going to try and update on here as often as possible, too.  Unfortunately, I don’t know what my motivation level is going to be once I’ve gone through the entire process.  For all I know, I may be spending an entire month @ UPENN watching Star Wars on an endless loop (which actually doesn’t sound that bad to me).

Anyway, if you are interested, please sign up and check both places.   I will do the best I can to keep people abreast of what’s going down, but I know my sister will do a better job because she’s awesome like that.

 

Thank you!

1 comment: